We are looking for a new Healthcare Assistant to join our dedicated team. In this role, you will be offering person-centred care and support to our residents to ensure they feel safe, secure and content.
As a Healthcare Assistant you must:
- Provide assistance, personal care, activities and companionship to residents
- Be alert to residents’ needs, health and wellbeing
- Respect the residents’ dignity and privacy
- Work with residents and their families to deliver tailored care to each individual
- Assist with mealtimes and safe moving
- Maintain accurate records for each resident
The right candidate will be:
- Passionate about delivering first-class care
- Patient, kind and understanding
- Reliable and respectful
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to use initiative
No qualifications are required, but there is an increased rate of pay if you hold a relevant NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification and experience within the care sector is preferred but not essential.
- Have your birthday off on us!
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- £250 welcome bonus
- Pay day advance available
- Vibrant training, development and career prospects
- £100 attendance bonus
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Subsidised meals
- Employee of the month rewards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Counselling service
Rate of Pay: £10.42 p/h – £10.75 p/h (for NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
Role is full time; shifts are on a rota basis with alternate weekends.