We are searching for a new Senior Registered Nurse to join our Hesketh Park Lodge Team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the team on the floor, who will ensure that residents’ individual care plans are met to the highest standards and that all residents are treated with dignity and respect.
- Regularly reviewing and completing all documentation as required.
- Ensuring that the appropriate documentation reflects the care given and any clinical intervention.
- Leaving clear, concise and personalised instructions for ongoing care delivery.
- Monitoring residents’ nutritional and dietary requirements.
- Supporting, guiding and leading the team to ensure the safety of residents and staff.
The right candidate will be:
- A team player
- Have an eye for accuracy
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to use initiative
- Good time management & organisation
Qualifications & Experience
For this role, it is essential that you:
- Are currently registered with NMC for appropriate client group (valid PIN number)
- Have relevant care home experience
- Have experience in medication administration, wound care, infection control and pressure area care
- £200 Refer a Friend Bonus
- £100 Attendance Bonus
- Employee of the Month Rewards
- Reimbursed DBS Cost
- Internal Career Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Excellent Subsidised Meals
- Pension Scheme
Rate of Pay: £20 p/h + £1000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full-Time – Days & Nights Available